It's quick and easy to return an item to us for a refund, simply follow the steps below.
Should you find on receipt of your parcel that the item is unsuitable you may return it for a refund within 14 days providing you have not damaged the goods and packaging or removed the original tags.
Unfortunately we are unable to exchange items so the original order will be refunded and a new order must be placed for the replacement item.
Please note that the returns policy outlined below does not affect your statutory rights.
If you require any help or clarification, please call 01794 332470 (Monday - Friday 09:00 to 17:00) and a member of our customer services team will be happy to help.
Step 1 - Package Your Return
- Package your item/s securely and enclose any original packaging and tags.
- Enclose a note with your NAME and ORDER NUMBER to help us process your return as quickly as possible.
- Complete and attach the 'Reason for Return' slip which was sent with your original order to the outside of your parcel.
- If you purchased your items through the eBay or Amazon marketplaces, please follow the returns procedure on the respective site.
- Please clean and dry items before returning them as we are unable to process soiled / wet goods due to health and safety reasons.
- Please note, we cannot accept returns of lipscreen products or underwear e.g. knickers, briefs, underpants (NB: this excludes base layers which can be returned as normal).
Step 2 - Post Your Return Back To Us
For your convenience we provided a self-adhesive returns address label with your invoice.
If you do not have this label you can create your own. The address is:
TW Retail Ltd
Unit 4 Gardeners Farm Business Park
Sherfield English Lane
We recommend that you request a proof of posting receipt at the time of sending in case there are any problems with the parcel.
There are a number of quick and easy ways to return your parcel to us, and hopefully keep costs down for you.
You can return your parcel by whichever method is most convenient for you, we would advise using the following options to return your parcel to us:
- Organise a return through Collect+ where you can drop the parcel off at a local shop. Just select your method of sending the item/s back to us, and follow the checkout process on the Collect+ site; please ensure you are aware of the charges and the insured value before sending your parcel. At this time we are not part of the Collect+ network but if you would like to send your parcel back to us using Collect+, please follow this link to book it.
- Royal Mail at your local Post Office; please ensure you are aware of the charges and the insured value before sending your parcel.
When returning an order, the customer is liable for all return shipping costs, we do not refund the postage charge, unless the item is faulty or the order was incorrect.
Step 3 - Our Job
We will endeavour to open and process your parcel within three working days of its receipt but please note in busy times this may take up to seven working days (Monday-Friday excluding bank holidays as the offices are closed at the weekends).
The refund is automatically processed back to the payment method you used to place the order. This will consist of the cost of the item and the original standard shipping charge if all items are sent back.
Please allow five working days from us processing your return for the refund to appear on your statement. This delay is due to bank transaction processes.
Faulty, Damaged or Incorrect Item/s
If you receive goods which you believe are faulty, have been damaged in transit, or an incorrect item has been sent, then please contact our customer services team on 01794 332470 (Monday to Friday, 09:00 to 17:00) orwith the details of the problem. Please contact us with the details of the fault before you send the goods back. We will require the faulty goods to be returned in a clean and dry condition in order for us to inspect them.
Items are deemed faulty if there is a defect in the material or workmanship. Our policy does not cover damage caused by misuse, abuse, neglect or failure to follow recommended use, care or maintenance instructions.
Please be assured we will do our utmost to resolve any issue quickly and with as little inconvenience to you as possible.
Once your order has been placed we are not able amend it in any way. However, we may be able to cancel an order, to allow you to place a new order, provided it has not already been despatched from our warehouse.
In line with the Directive on Consumer Rights you have a 14 day cooling off period in which to cancel your order in full. All items from your order must be returned within 14 days of receipt of the parcel, and we must also have in advance, a written request from you clearly stating that you wish to cancel the full order. We would then refund the full cost of the order including the original shipping charge.
This does not include the cost of returns, which must always be covered by the customer, unless the item is faulty or incorrect. Please contact us to organise a pre-paid postage label if this is the case.
If your return is posted outside the 14 day cooling off period, or if only part of the order is to be returned, then the original postage will not be refunded.
Directive on Consumer Rights
You have a right to cancel your order for up to 14 working days following the day after the date of delivery for any item purchased through the Trekwear website under the distance selling regulations for refund. This does not apply to any perishable goods or items personalised or made to your specification.
To cancel your order, you can telephone or e-mail us quoting your order number and stating that you are cancelling your order. You must take reasonable care of the items and retain all original packaging. Returning your items within 14 days of cancellation will result in a prompt refund of the item/s and any original postage charge. All goods are returned at your own expense unless the item is deemed incorrect or faulty, in this case please contact us to organise a pre-paid postage label. Should you require your unwanted goods to be collected, we will deduct the courier costs from the refund given.
Providing the goods are received back with their original packaging and all accessories, you will receive a refund within 30 days of your notice to cancel.