Dare 2b Active Jackets
Whatever your sport, Dare 2b has an active jacket to match, and Trekwear bring them to you at affordable prices. Ideal for cycling, running, hill walking, or indeed any outdoor activity of moderate to high intensity, a decent active jacket will protect you from the weather, keeping you dry and comfortable, and regulate your body temperature. All of this allows you to perform at your best during your outdoor activity.
Dare 2b produce quality windshells, softshells and waterproofs for active sports that encompass a range of features and technologies.
- Taped seams
- Durable Water Repellence (DWR)
- Mesh linings
- Adjustable cuffs
- Back vents / underarm vents
- Zip pockets / mp3 pockets
- Stretch fabrics
- Articulated sleeves
- Roll-away hoods
- Quick drying
Ared – Dare 2b Ared fabric technologies are available in a hierarchy of performance. All Ared products have four key performance aspects:
- Waterproofing - Every Ared fabric from Dare 2b is waterproof. The higher end Ared fabrics have better waterproof thresholds.
- Breathable – Ared fabrics are high wicking, allowing you to sweat and stay comfortable and dry. The VO2 Ared range demonstrate even greater breathability.
- Durable Water Repellent (DWR) – Ared fabrics have a water repellent treatment adhered to them which makes water bead on contact and roll off.
- Windproof – Nothing contributes more to the chill of a mountain environment like wind. Wind can cut right through a lesser equipped garment. Ared fabrics are windproof to keep the cold wind from reaching you.
Many Ared products also have stretch fabrics, with strategically placed stretch panels so your movement remains unrestricted.
D-NYT – Dare 2b D-NYT products are highly reflective from 360°, ensuring that you can be seen. D-NYT is invaluable for keen runners and cyclists.
ILUS Core Stretch – products with Dare 2b’s ILUS Core Stretch technology are extremely versatile and flexible. They have four salient characteristics:
- Warmth – ILUS Core Stretch products provide warmth without weight. A decent thermo-insulation to weight ratio is a great benefit for active outdoor sports.
- Stretch – Stretch fabrics and strategically placed stretch panels allow increased flexibility and freedom of movement.
- Quick drying – Highly breathable and technical fibres wick moisture away from the body where it can rapidly evaporate.
- Fine yarn – Weight saving and cooling, fine yarns are a great benefit for high intensity activity.
Dare 2b are renowned for producing great outdoor gear for a variety of price ranges. At Trekwear we do our best to bring you Dare 2b’s great products at the lowest possible prices.
Need some more info?
If you would like any further information about our Dare 2b active jackets don’t hesitate to get in touch with our customer services team.