As part of our commitment to keep the prices of our products as competitive as possible we don't currently offer a free returns system. However, there are a number of quick and easy ways to return your parcel to us, and hopefully keep costs down for you.
We would advise using the following options to return your parcel to us:
- Organise a return through Collect+- where you can drop the parcel off at a local shop. Just select your method of sending the item/s back to us, and follow the checkout process on the Collect+ site.
- Royal Mail at your local Post Office; please ensure you are aware of the charges and the insured value before sending your parcel.
- Call us on 01722 710 754 and we can book a UK Mail collection for a charge of £7.50.
Monday - Friday
08:00 to 17:00
They will be happy to advise on how to return your items.
Should you find on receipt of your parcel that something is unsuitable you may return it for an exchange or refund within 14 days providing you have not damaged the goods and packaging or removed the original tags.
Please note that the exchanging and returns policy outlined below does not affect your statutory rights.
We cannot accept exchanges from overseas orders.
Please click the steps below to view the returns and exchanges process.
Step 1 - Return Goods
Please ensure you have registered an account with us so you can process your return online.
Please Note – We can only exchange for a different colour or size, if you require a different product please select refund and place a new order.
- Log in to your account and click 'Return an order' and find the order which contains the item you wish to return
- Click 'Return / Exchange'
- Find the item which you wish to return/exchange and select the action required (Refund or Exchange)
- If you wish to exchange select the new colour / size required
- Select the quantity you wish to return
- Select a reason for the return
- Enclose a note with your Name, Order number, reason for return and RMA number to help us process your return.
Please note - for health and safety reasons we are unable to process soiled / wet goods.
Please clean and dry items before returning them.
If you have any questions regarding the return of soiled goods please contact our customer services department for further advice.
Step 2 - Sending Your Return
Please ensure that you use the sticky returns label found on your invoice to address your package, it's also got a barcode on the label and we use that to scan the parcel into our warehouse which in turn emails you letting you know that it has arrived. If you can protect the label from the weather with sticky tape this helps us and Royal Mail.
If you do not have this label please affix a returns address label to the parcel, the returns address is below:
Unit 6 Whaddon Business Park
Please ensure the package is properly sealed as we will not bear any responsibility for goods in transit to us.
When sending a return parcel back to us, please ask at your Post Office for a Proof of Posting Certificate 4679, which is free on request.
Please keep the proof of posting receipt so you are able to claim if your parcel does go missing.
If you would like to send your parcel back to us using Collect+, please follow this link to book it.
When returning an order, the customer is liable for all return shipping costs, we do not refund the postage charge, unless the order is faulty/ incorrect.
Step 3 - Our Job
We will endeavour to open and process your parcel within 3 working days of its receipt but please note in busy times this may take up to 7 working days.
If you need your exchange item(s) quickly (within 14 days), please place a new order online and mark your return items for a refund.
We also suggest you do this during prolonged bad weather conditions i.e. Snow.
Please do not return your item for an exchange if you have placed a new order, otherwise you will receive two products.
We will then carry out one or both of the following actions as per the customer request:
- Refund: this is done automatically back on to the payment method you used to place the order.
- Please allow 5 working days from us processing your return for the refund to appear on your statement. This delay is due to bank transaction processes.
- Exchange: a new invoice is generated for the item(s) you have requested. This will be confirmed by email when they are dispatched.
Incorrect, Faulty or Damaged Item/s
If you receive goods which may be Incorrect, faulty or damaged please contact our customer service team on 01722 710754 (Monday to Friday, 08:00 to 17:00) or email us and advise the details of the problem.
Please be assured we will do our utmost to resolve any issue quickly and with as little inconvenience to you as possible.
We will usually send a postage paid returns label / bag to collect your goods.
If goods develop a fault after a reasonable period of time, we will require the faulty goods to be returned in a clean and dry condition to our warehouse for inspection and will advise on the best way to return the goods when you contact our customer services for advice.
Items are deemed faulty if there is a defect in the material or workmanship and it does NOT cover damage caused by misuse, abuse, neglect or failure to follow recommended use, care or maintenance instructions.
If the goods are found to be defective from misuse, the goods will be returned to the customer at their own expense.
Items that cannot be returned
- Lipscreen products
- Underwear products e.g. knickers, briefs, underpants (NB: this excludes base layers which can be returned as normal)